We offer a comprehensive range of Savings and Investment services. Please contact us today for independent and impartial financial advice.
This policy is designed to provide a guaranteed sum assured in the event of death of either party during the term of the policy. The premium and sum assured is guaranteed for the term of the plan. For example, this policy will be required for interest only loans as the mortgage balance will remain the same.
This policy pays off an outstanding mortgage balance in the event of death during the term of the policy. The level of cover reduces in line with the balance outstanding on an annuity based mortgage typically based on an interest rate of 6% p.a.
Serious Illness Cover
This type of cover provides a lump sum payment on the diagnosis and certification of a prescribed serious illness such as cancer, heart attack and stroke. You and your family can use the lump sum to pay off bills or the mortgage or simply help give an income at such a distressing time. Serious illness can strike at any time. Please call us today for a quotation.
Whole of Life Plans
This type of cover provides a guaranteed sum payable on death for a guaranteed premium. It will provide protection on an open-ended basis i.e. there is no term on the plan where cover will cease. The premiums are payable for life.
Income Protection Cover
This type of cover offers you financial security for yourself and your family against a loss of earnings as a result of any illness, injury, disability or accident resulting in you being unable to work for longer than your deferred period. This plan will provide you with a weekly income after a deferred period (Chosen by you either 13, 26 or 52 weeks). You will also receive tax relief on all premiums you pay (max 10% of your total salary) at your marginal rate of tax.
What if your income stopped yesterday? What would you do today?
Your income is your most valuable asset yet it is the least likely to be insured. Without insurance, how would you continue to pay your bills? We can arrange this valuable cover and ensure you get the best value price for your protection.
Why Protect your Income?
Do you realise that 1 in 6 of Irish workers will be out of work due to sickness or disability for more than 6 months over the course of their working life? (Source : Friends First)
Sick Pay Cover
There is no obligation on your employer to provide sick pay. In the private sector, 85% of employees would be fully dependant on state benefit after 6 months of absence. The public sector offers full pay for 6 months and half pay for 6 months.
Social Welfare Benefit
The Illness benefit pays just €10,623.60 per year to an individual (subject to means test). A typical family with one adult working, one adult dependant and 2 children would qualify for just €20,378 per annum. If you are self employed you are not entitled to any benefit.
Retirement planning is one of the most important aspects of personal finances. Generally people are living longer and leading more active lives in retirement.
As a result it is more important than ever to think about where your income will come from when you retire. With the current State pension at just €230.30 per week for a single person, it is essential that you start saving for retirement as early as possible as the longer you leave it the more you will have to save to secure an adequate retirement income.
- Whether it is a lump sum you have to invest or you want to save on a monthly basis, we offer a full range of options.
- An in-depth understanding of clients’ investment objectives, risk profile, time frame and overall financial structure is the foundation of our investment approach
- For once off investments we will recommend a portfolio of funds, aligned with the level of risk, if any, you wish to take.
- If you are looking for Capital Guarantees we have a range of options in this area also.
- We can also offer similar funds for investment of savings. We will recommend a package to suit your personal circumstances and needs.
- For Life Assurance, Investment, Savings & Pension Companies we have agencies with – Aviva, Zurich, Irish Life, Zurich and Royal London.
- For Accident & Sickness, Medical Cash, Personal Accident and Income Cash Plans with have agencies with – Hive Insurance